Thursday, December 9, 2010

Insanity Challenge- COMPLETE!

This challenge is done! I cannot believe the differences in my before and after pictures. Wait a minute...yes I can, those workouts were tough! I remember the first week I did this 2 months ago and thinking there is no way I'm going to last 8 more weeks. Something strange started to happen though, instead of dreading the beating I was getting ready to take I started to crave it. After a while, I couldn't stop thinking about them. Anticipating the next one.

I can't begin to find the words to thank my family for all of their support during this time. I know there were plenty of nights my wife would have loved to have done something else other than watching me sling sweat across the room. But thankfully, she was full of support and kept telling me what a great job I was doing and really made me stick with it. For that, I thank you Britt for everything. I love you.

I'm giving myself a week of rest before I start a hybrid program between P90X and Insanity. I'm going to continue my endurance training with Insanity but add in the strength training from P90X. Lost all that weight...now it's time to toss some iron around. Check me out in 90 days!
Sept 2010


Oct 2010

Nov 2010
Dec 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment