Tuesday, December 7, 2010

P90X

-Decide- December 18th. That's the day. -Commit- That's the day that I start another couple months of dedicating myself to a daily commitment to nutrition and exercise. 90 days. That's how long it will take to push my body and mind as far as possible and dig down deep to where I feel like I have no where else to go and give up...but I don't. -Succeed-

Take those 3 key words and remind yourself why you're doing this. You want to get healthier. You want to build muscle. You want to lose weight. You want to get better. Now what do you NEED to do to get what you want? Decide. Commit. Succeed.

I'm looking for people who want to get a jump start on their New Year's Resolution. I'm looking for people who want to be a part of something that will change their lives forever. I'm looking for people who will take a chance and bet on themselves.

90 days is how long it takes. Try it out and be surprised at what you CAN accomplish.

I'm here to help.

You're not alone in this either. I'm right there with you; watching what I eat and working out to the same workouts. I know how sore the body will get when it's pushed to the limits. I know how strange it is to go from eating junk food every day to making smarter choices. Abs are made in the kitchen and defined in your workouts. No matter how hard you workout, you'll only get so far if  you don't eat right.

December 18th, 2010. Who's coming with me?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be beginning something new around that time as well. I still am up in the air about what to do next. Contemplating ChaLEAN Extreme....

    ReplyDelete