Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Few weeks in...

Well I'm back at it again. Trying to push the envelope a little further. So far so good. I started my P90X/Insanity Hybrid schedule on 12-18-2010 and I'll finish on 3-18-2011. When I was done with my first round of Insanity I didn't work out for a week as a promise I made to my wife. In that week I took off I went right into eating junk again because I hadn't in about 2 months. MAN did I feel like garbage! This wasn't a guilt, self-esteem, kind of feeling. This was an actual "I really just feel like laying down and not moving" kind of feeling. And when I did, I didn't enjoy it. It was such a shocker to me to realize how much my body changed on the outside AND inside. So the week turned into 2 weeks. Partly because there were some people from the office doing our own Biggest Loser type contest with the winner receiving a P90X One on One DVD from me. In those 2 weeks of eating junk food and working out I gained 10-12 pounds back. Yep. Not kidding. To be honest I'm shocked it wasn't more. 10-12 pounds may not seem like a lot to some of you, but when you've JUST lost almost 40 pounds in the 2 previous months, it gets to you more.

So I'm three and a half weeks into it now and forgot all about the scale until I accidentally tapped it with my foot yesterday morning and thought, what the heck, we'll take a look. Wouldn't you know, back down to where I was after Insanity. You can imagine how happy I was to see this considering I have 8 and a half more weeks left of this schedule to go and I'm staying true to my eating plan. There's going to be some major results. All this so I can be ready when Insanity Asylum comes out. It's going to be intense...and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment