Saturday, April 23, 2011

Insanity the Asylum

Hey everyone,


It's been a while since I've posted anything due to some crazy schedules, however I'm back at it with a new challenge: Insanity the Asylum

Exactly....

This workout takes Insanity to the next level when you never thought it could be any harder. Shaun T adds two very basic tools to the mix: a speed rope and agility ladder. I'm currently in a love/hate relationship with those two items, but I'm learning to appreciate what they are giving me.

This workout is not for those who are just starting out with fitness. This is for those who already have a solid foundation in exercising. For example...if you're only used to walking around the neighborhood, then this isn't for you just yet. On the other hand, if you have completed a few Cross-Fit workouts, then you might be able to at least show up. (I may get a few haters out there on that last one, but I promise you if you come try this workout and do it right, you'll soon understand what it's like to have Shaun T zero-ing on you to reach new heights)

This past week I tried a few of the workouts and I'm left only wanting more. This Monday starts my 1st round of Asylum and I can't wait to experience the shalacking for the next 30 days. Feel free to check in on me over the next month to read up on how I'm doing or just to bust my chops and push me harder.

Thanks for reading this and God bless.

Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Great post, my friend! Best of luck with the new regimen!

    ReplyDelete