Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cheat meal gone wrong

Had my first full "cheat meal" since starting this attempt to get fit last night. Buffalo wings, bacon cheese burger, and fries. Needless to say my body went into full rejection mode and decided I needed a punishment. First punishment: the understanding that I was not going to get in a workout last night. Punishment # 2: the reason why I wouldn't be getting in a workout last night and keeping me awake all night. (I ordered those correctly-pretty upset I couldn't workout for certain fears of "WHEN GREASY FOODS ATTACK")

Now, 12 hours later, I'm feeling better and got in my workout that I missed last night. I feel a little better but I'm going to add in an additional workout later this evening to try and balance out my poor food selections last night. I'm in month 2 of this Insanity Challenge and this is when I need to dig deep and find out how much I can push myself. I also need to commit to a healthy eating plan more consistently and make sure I can fuel my body for these intense workouts. I've already reached my goal weight just within the first month so now it looks like I get to add more calories! Noice!

No comments:

Post a Comment