Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sharing the excitement!

I'm very excited to announce that I have 2 friends coming over to try a workout with me and my wife Sunday night. It'll be split between 2 workouts: P90X for the guys and Turbo Jam for the girls. I love it that this couple is taking a chance on a workout that they've never tried before, but only know about it through myself and other friends. One of these 2, I've known for years now and is a skeptic at heart, so I will take great joy in showing this individual how wonderful these Beachbody programs are. Know anyone who might be like that? Are you such an individual that has to "see it to believe"? What about has to "FEEL"  it to believe it? If you are, get in contact with me. I'd be more than happy to invite you over for a workout or I can even bring it to you. That's one of the best parts about these programs. They travel well.

No comments:

Post a Comment