Thursday, November 4, 2010

Craving the workouts!

I'm not sure what it is exactly with these workouts but I find myself day dreaming often about these workouts I do when I get home. I already know which workout I'm going to do and for the most part, I get nervous. That may sound weird but these DVDs really have a way of psyching you up. I'm nervous because I know what I did last time with the workout and I have a new goal to reach each and every time I put myself through another one. My days are planned around these workouts. I know that I'm going to be pushing play sometime between 4:30pm-5pm so I need to make sure I eat plenty of good quality carbs no later than 3pm. By committing to eating at 3pm means I have to have a game plan for the rest of the day of when my meal times are. The people in my office just laugh at me because I'm eating every few hours. I need fuel!

Bottom line: It's good to have a workout that keeps you pumped. You don't want to dread a workout because you know it's going to be hard, you want to get excited about a workout because you know what you're GOING to do. You KNOW you're going to dig deep. You KNOW you're going to give it your all. When you KNOW all of these things...well it just makes it that much easier to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment